Thursday, November 11, 2010

i sincerely apologise if i sound like all i do is complain bout my life. But im hatin my reflection.

but there was no-one who knew i was going thru growin pains.

Your lying to yourself, yourr slowly dying, you're denying
your health is declining with your self esteem, you're crying out for help.



Yet another important person leaving. Shes become my bestf. Yes beautiful bestf i was the first to talk to you when you moved here, your the first one to care so much. You'd go outta your way to find out if i was okay, even if i missed skool for one day. Its insane how someone so incredibly generously nice is alive. I cant even begin to explain how much im gonna fucking miss you. Its just hard to even think aboutt. Amazing how im just 2days older then you, all the things we have in common. Atleast we're gonna stay in touch- i hope. I dont wanna lose another person for the stupidest reason, your amazing bestf, i love you !

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment